Monday, November 14, 2016

R.O.T.O.R. (1987)

Terrible Action Film - Makes Robocop Look Great

Cheap ripoffs like this movie really makes Robocop look outstanding - and this is another cheap ripoff of Robocop (and a bit of The Terminator). I can say this movie is awful but better than the worst ripoff of all: Robo Vampire (1988).

This film started out a little interesting right at the beginning where the car with the man and woman stopped in the road to see the lead actor all covered in blood leaning over a dead woman - that scene was interesting but when they got to the police station and the lead actor was telling his story the film became very blah to me very quickly. I had to fast-forward through the rest of the film.

I'm sorry I'm not a huge fan of action films - I do like a handful of them though but this film is NOT in that handful.

1/10




No comments:

Post a Comment