Monday, November 14, 2016

Robo Vampire (1988)

Horror-BULL Sci-Fi Martial Arts Action

Horror-BULL Sci-Fi Martial Arts Action - that's exactly what this film is and it's a load of bull-crap. It's obvious that someone loves vampires, robocop, martial arts, sci-fi and action films because they rolled it into one forgettable crappy film.

I acquired this piece of cinema poop from the Sci-Fi Invasion 50-Pack. This is one of those films I'll add to my Garbage Collection film list. It's NOT my taste in films at all - far from it.

I like a little bit of action and a handful of martial arts films. I liked Robocop just fine and I love Vampires (but not all the vampire films do I like). But to roll all of that into one long beyond awful film -- that's just a waste of film.

1/10
 

No comments:

Post a Comment