Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Modern Vampires (1998)

Tasteless Instead of Bloody Good



I'm sorry I had to fast-forward this crappy film to the ending just to see how it ends after 15 minutes of watching it. It's tasteless trash instead of being bloody good or even semi-good.

From what I've seen, It's overly gory, lame excuses to show nudity, stupid story, and just overall dumb. Now I understand the low rating and bad reviews on this film garbage.

If you love Vampires and Comedy-Horror films then watch a film like "Love at First Bite", "Dracula, Dead and Loving It" or even "Abbott and Costello Meets Frankenstein" (Bela Lugosi plays Dracula in that one). Forget this Modern day Vampire trash film. It's not worth the time to watch it. There are MUCH better films on the market than this.

It gets 1 star from me ONLY because of Kim Cattrall and Casper Van Dien both looked hot in the film and I'm forced to give a 1 star minimum.

1/10
Modern Vampires (1998)

No comments:

Post a Comment