Sunday, June 29, 2014

Love at First Bite (1979)

Love At First Watch

Another fantastic comedy movie. And another long time favorite comedy-horror film that I enjoy. If you get the humor in horror and in Dracula then you will get this belly-busting comedy movie.

I saw this movie years ago as an 8 or 9 year old kid and it was "Love At First Watch" . I also watched it quite a few times during my teen years. To this very day, I will still laugh when I see this movie.

I have admit that George Hamilton makes a good-looking Dracula and could have easily taken a serious Dracula role - but I'm glad he did this particular film.

If you like is film (Love at First Bite) then you are also sure to love Leslie Nelson in "Dracula: Dead and Loving It". Both movies are so funny that I had tears streaming down my face.

9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment