Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Bruiser (2000)


Terribly Boring To Me



I watched over a half of an hour of this film and I could not get into it. I usually like slower films but this one was too slow, I think the pace needed to be a bit faster.

I also would have liked an explanation for what happened - why did he wake up with a mask on his face one morning? It's illogical to me at this point without a real explanation - IDC if it's an alien encounter, some weird acid that splashed on his face, a supernatural event - something, anything to explain why a mask one day out of the blue.

Well I know it's Romero - and I've liked a few of his films but this one I just could not get into and I was looking forward to a nice surprise of a film since his name is attached to it.

2/10



No comments:

Post a Comment