Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Godsend (2004)

I Really Liked This Film


A couple looses their son, Adam, when he is accidentally hit by a car just right after he turned 8 years old. Dr. Wells read about it in a newspaper, knew his former student Jessie Duncan and decides to contact her and her husband Paul about a secret illegal cloning experiment to bring Adam back once again. But what the couple does not know is Dr. Wells has more up his sleeve than the couple ever bargained for.

Super casting, great cinematography, creepy soundtrack, good directing and a very interesting story make up this scary film. I personally don't understand why this film isn't rated higher! I will admit I wish the ending was a little bit different but they did leave it open for a part 2 if they decided to make it. 

I found myself highly engrossed in this film and will watch it again!

8/10  


No comments:

Post a Comment