Monday, September 25, 2023

Munster, Go Home! (1966)

 

Herman Inherits a Mansion in England

Herman inherits a mansion in England and he is named Lord Munster of the estate. Trouble brews when Freddie Munster isn't named the Lord of the manor. Lady Effigy and Freddie work together to get rid of our beloved Munsters.

As usual, Fred Gwynne and Al Lewis steals the show. Yvonne De Carlo, and Butch Patrick a naturally good in their supporting roles. The studio hired Debbie Watson to play Marilyn - she was fine in the role but I still prefer Pat Priest (call me biased).

I was born in 1972 so I wasn't alive when the film premiered but I did manage to see this movie many years ago when they aired it on TV. I was excited watching it then and re-watching it today I had the same feeling. I completely enjoyed this one.

8/10

Munster, Go Home! (1966)


No comments:

Post a Comment