Monday, September 25, 2023

The Munsters' Revenge (1981 TV Movie)

A Fun Munsters Movie

The diabolical Dr. Diablo has a wax museum that many enjoy but that is only a front for his sinister plot to steal good and blame others for the crimes. Many of those was figures are robots that do the bidding of Dr. Diablo - that includes Herman and Grandpa wax figure robots!! It's up to the Munster to prove their innocence.

I remember watching this film when it first aired on TV back in 1981. I enjoyed it then and now. I'm unsure way all the disdain for this movie and it could be because we don't have a grown up Butch Patrick and older Pat Priest along side the rest of the cast - but I'm unsure. I am one that enjoy this film.

8/10

 The Munsters' Revenge (1981 TV Movie)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment