Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Teen Wolf Too (1987)

 

I Liked it as Well as the First Film

For me, the second film with Justin Bateman is almost as good as the first with Michael J. Fox. The films are similar in that both are teen wolves, both have to do with sports, both have a girl that likes them for who they are but the teen wolves likes the rich snotty girl, both teen wolves have enemies and both teen wolves have teachers and Mr. Howard to look after them. This second film isn't a carbon copy of the first film but they very similar in their formula.

I got a few laughs out of this second film. I also found I like the soundtrack a little better than the first film - but that's personal taste.

Overall, I like this film almost as much as the first movie. I'm not sure why all the hate for this movie.

7/10

Teen Wolf Too (1987)


No comments:

Post a Comment