Sunday, May 7, 2017

Queen of the Damned (2002)

Not Even Tom Cruise Could Save This Tripe

Seriously, even if Tom Cruise did reprise his role as Lestat for this film - it would not have save it. I liked Cruise's Lestat quite a bit!!! Stuart Townsend is not a good replacement Tom Cruise as Lestat. The story of this film stinks. Nothing "stunning" about this film to me - and it's worse than I remembered it to be (I just tried re-watching this film).

I never have read the novel and I don't think I would like it - having Lestat as a rock star? No thanks - I prefer Lestat as he was in "Interview With A Vampire" from the film (I've never read that book
either).

I'm sorry but I really did try to watch this film again - and I really didn't like the film each time I've attempted to watch it.

1/10


No comments:

Post a Comment