Tuesday, January 17, 2017

300: Rise of an Empire (2014)

Disappointing - Does Not Live Up To The Original



I finally got around to watching this movie and WTF were they thinking when they created this one? It fails in every way to live up to the original film. I was expecting something completely different than this half mess. I like about one-half of this film and the other half I didn't.

The story is a far cry from the first movie - it sucks, badly sucks. I really expected this follow-up to sorta pick up where the first film left off and not a half messed up prequel.

What I did like was the battles and costuming... and that's about it. Most of the actors are okay but could not hold a candle to the first film. My beef with it is the story stinks for the most part.

I'm rating it a 5 out of 10 because I half way liked it, and half way didn't. I would recommend the first movie but not this one.

5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment