Monday, October 10, 2016

Pet Sematary II (1992)

Not As Good As The First Film
But Is Entertaining

This one is better than one would guess it to be... can be funny at times, scary at other times - makes for good horror entertainment.

There are some good actors in this movie - the two that play real jerks in the film: Clancy Brown as Gus and Jared Rushton as Clyde and do a real good job at getting you to hate their jerky characters!! Very good performances. As for the rest of the cast: Good performances again!! I'm very happy with all of the actor's skills in the film!

The story is what's slacking just a wee bit from the original film but I do find this film entertaining!! It's fun to watch!

I pulled out a few films tonight and let my kitten touch the one film to watch this afternoon... this is film she touched with her paw so it's the one we watched first today. I laughed when the first scary music came out of the speakers because she ran up my belly and hugged up against my neck! I knew we'd have fun watching this one together and it was very delightful!!

7/10

Pet Sematary II (1992)


No comments:

Post a Comment