Sunday, May 15, 2016

Trapped (1949)

Your Average Crime Film


This one is your basic or average crime film - this time it's counterfeiters. There's nothing in this film that really grabbed me and kept me glued to the set. I like the opening where they show the inside of the actual U.S. Treasury Department and tell us a little bit about it - that was a neat touch. This film is just a lot of talk with little action and a crime film like this should have a bit more action going on in it - at least it should to me.

The acting is fine in this one, the cinematography and direction as well is just fine - it's the story that is average - very talky with very little action going on in most of the film. It's a decent enough movie but not spicy enough to keep my attention long enough for me to really enjoy.

3/10



No comments:

Post a Comment