Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Limping Man (1953)

The Ending Is A Big Let Down


You mean to tell me I watched 1 hour 16 minutes of this somewhat interesting film for last 1 1/2 minutes to be this big of a let down?!! I feel like I lost my mind with this ending - like I was just cheated. The finale really is a cop-out and I am not kidding. I don't know if I should laugh at or be angry about it or what with this ending. You will just have to see this film from start to finish just to see this ending to understand the impact of how weird it is and it will leave you scratching your head wondering why I wasted 1 hour 16 minutes of time with this film.

Outside of the ending, it's an okay film. Not grand but not all that bad. The singing parts I had to fast-forward through, her voice sounded like fingernails scratching a chalk board to my ears. But the story would have been fine if the ending matched the film better.

4/10

The Limping Man (1953)


No comments:

Post a Comment