Friday, June 27, 2014

Signs (2002)

Good Sci-Fi Thriller

Signs is a very good sci-fi thriller! The first time I watched it I was in complete suspense through out the entire movie. The second time I viewed the movie I picked up things I missed the first time watching - which made the film even better than watching it the first time around. Strangely, I was more thrilled and scared on the second viewing!

Signs has a great cast who played their roles very believably - which is one of the things I enjoyed about this film. The actors did a great job at catching my attention and pulled me deeper into the movie with them.

The story is good and plausible, in my opinion, if aliens really did exist and came to earth.

I think this a great prime time movie.

9/10

IMDb: Signs (2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment