Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Forrest Gump (1994)

One of the best romantic films made!

I am not a big fan of the romance genre generally speaking because I get my romance in side-stories in other film types like sci-fi, action, adventure, fantasy etc. But when the movie is labeled "romance" as the main theme then I usually will not like it... most of the "romance" films are icky chick-flicks *ewe*! I usually need more to make the movie interesting. Forrest Gump is one of those rare romance films that I thoroughly enjoyed!

All I can say is "Jenny, you fool! The right man for you has been there the whole time for you and you simply do not want to admit it! Sure, He isn't that smart yet he's smarter than all the men you have dated combined! Go back to Forrest!"

And that's all I've got to say about that!

9.5/10

IMDb: Forrest Gump (1994)  

No comments:

Post a Comment