Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A League of Their Own (1992)



 A Film I Should Like But I Don't

This is another film I should like but I don't. I really can't explain why I have a distaste for the movie. Why don't I like it? It has positive aspects: It's an all-star cast, it has the incredible Tom Hanks in the film, it's about woman power, and it's has quite a few funny moments too. So why do I have a strong distaste for the movie? I like baseball, I like the cast, I like the woman-power idea, I like comedy, I like Tom Hanks and the story is good. What is wrong with me and this film?!

I still cannot put my finger on the reason I do not enjoy this movie. I would rather have my teeth pulled than to re-watch this film.

I cannot give this movie a bad review because I have nothing but good to say about it. I cannot give this movie a good review because I did not like the film. I guess I will have to say I'm in the middle with this movie.

5/10

IMDb: A League of Their Own (1992)

No comments:

Post a Comment