Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Home Alone (1990)


Not the Christmas Classic I Was Expecting It To Be

Home Alone is a very cute, lighthearted comedy. Kevin McCallister definitely has a way of detouring the criminals in a very comical way. This movie is a good family type of a film - so I do recommend watching it for those that have not seen it and love funny films.

On the downside: Home Alone is not the Christmas classic I was expecting it to be. After watching the movie a couple of times I realized that this movie would not be among my favorite Christmas films to enjoy each year. Maybe I got the burn-out watching it. You would think I would love Home Alone each year because I still enjoy the comedy film Christmas Vacation during the holidays and I'm not burned out on it but Home Alone I am.

7/10

IMDb: Home Alone (1990)

No comments:

Post a Comment