Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Leprechaun 2 (1994)

 

I Liked it as Much as the First Film

The real gem here is Warwick Davis - he's pure leprechaun's gold! He perfectly executes his one liners and wicked rhymes.

I found this film as funny with it's corny humor and one liners as the first installment. The idea of a leprechaun being real and reeking havoc over his gold and this time a bride is just too funny to me. The films tickle my funny bone.

Actress Shevonne Durkin was really good - and could actually play The Princess Bride! She's got the look for it. Her acting was good here, as rest of the cast did a bang-up job! They had me laughing hard.

If you like fantasy folklore, comedy-horror, cheesy one liners and strange humor then you might get kick out of this film.

9/10

Leprechaun 2 (1994)


No comments:

Post a Comment