Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Leprechaun (1992)

 

I Find This Film Very Funny

Leprechaun was made in 1992 but released in theaters across the U. S. January 8, 1993. I did not get a chance to see the film when it was first released but managed to view it a few years later. I laughed my butt off when watched it. Years of no-see and I bought the DVD set recently to rewatch and I had a ball watching it all these years later.

Love the fact leprechaun folklore is being told in movie form but this particular leprechaun is beyond wicked - he's downright evil and hilarious at the same time! He's got the best rhymes and one liners!

I love Warwick Davis; he's one of my favorite actors. Jennifer Aniston is great - in fact the entire cast is good.

If you like odd ball humor, cheesy one liners and folklore fantasy then this is a film for you!

9/10

Leprechaun (1992)


No comments:

Post a Comment