Monday, September 4, 2023

Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (2023)

 

Extremely Fun Adventure

This 3rd installment of the Dungeons & Dragons films is a blast! I had as much fun watching it as I did the first two movies: Dungeons & Dragons (2000) & Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God (2005).

I'm a fan of D&D table top role-playing game and the video game (DDO) so these movies are right up my alleyway.

If you enjoy fantasy films with lots of magic, battles, action and adventure and have never seen a D&D film then you need to give them a try!

Fantasy roleplaying geeks like myself will enjoy this film to the fullest. The only problem is, you'll want to join the this adventures group and can't.

Dice Roll: 9/10

Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (2023)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment