Sunday, May 28, 2023

Aquaman (2018)

 

Decent Superhero Flick

I avoided this film for years because Amber Heard is in it. I finally 'got over' myself and her and watched the film. To my surprise, I barely noticed Amber's face - I only seen a bright red wig and green suit running about - that's a bonus!

I've been wanting to watch the film for Jason Momoa,  John Rhys-Davies and William Dafoe and because I like a superhero film now and again.

Overall, I enjoyed the film. It's basically the story of how Aquaman came to be and how he became King of Atlantis.

Some of the film is watery eye-candy but there is some bad CGI here and there. I'm not knocking it because there was so many special effects they had to create for a film of this caliber.

I'll watch this one again!

7/10

Aquaman (2018)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment