Thursday, November 17, 2022

A Christmas Story (1983)

 

A Fun Classic

A classic film I grew up watching yearly for many years. I was born in the early 1970s and my Christmas' were similar to Ralphie Parker. I'm a female but I've shot BB guns, read comics, ordered things out of comics, pulling pranks, making and taking dares,  sitting on Santa's lap, hinted and begged my parents for much desired Christmas gifts, beat up school bullies... I could be Ralphie's sister!

Who doesn't like when Ralphie wailed on Scut Farkus? He got what he deserved! Funny scene!

Bar of soap in the mouth? I'm so happy my parents never went that far when a dirty word passed my lips.

Reminder: NEVER put your tongue to metal during the winter!

I could highlight more of the film but you should watch it for yourself if you've never seen it - it's pretty good.

9/10
A Christmas Story (1983)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment