Friday, October 7, 2022

RoP: The Eye S.1, Ep. 7 (2022)

 

The Aftermath

 

In the aftermath of the volcano erupting the survivors are looking for the missing and dead. Some are trapped while others lay in eternal rest. The Harfoots make it to their next destination with some devastating surprises. The cult in white are still on the trail of The Stranger. Durin IV and Elrond are out to convince Durin III that the elves need the mithral desperately.

Good episode overall. I don't have many complaints with what has happened nor what was said. I only have one gripe: Why did Galadriel made us think that Celeborn was dead? I can only assume she'll be surprised later in the series that he's alive.

Anyway, I am pleased with the episode in spite of my one complaint.

9/10

 RoP: The Eye S.1, Ep. 7 (2022)


No comments:

Post a Comment