Friday, October 14, 2022

RoP: Alloyed S. 1, Ep. 8 (2022)

 

FINALLY! Much Revealed 

This season 1 finale is without a doubt the best episode of the entire season. Much is revealed to the audience and to the characters themselves. The cliffhanger will have you drooling for season 2. I can't believe we have to wait another year for another season. A year before another 8 or 9 episodes but, again, this season 1 finale will have you demanding to see what happens next. I'm on the edge of my seat for another year.

I do not like to give away spoilers - so I will not. I can say some viewers may get the surprise of their lives while other will say "I knew it!". So much is told and revealed in just over an hour long.

Lots of well done action for our finale. My hopes and excitement for the show restored.

Looking forward to season 2.

10/10

RoP: Alloyed S. 1, Ep. 8 (2022)


No comments:

Post a Comment