Saturday, September 3, 2022

Twister (1996)

 

Pretty Twisted Film

Twister is one of the better disaster films on the market. It's been popular since it's release for a good reason - it's exciting, sometimes funny, great special effects, super cinematography and great acting! You can't go wrong with Bill Paxton, Helen Hunt and even Jami Gertz. My favorite part is the cow. LOL!

I live in an area of the country that tornadoes frequent - so this film brings some real life terror to mind. I've been through a few twisters in my life and they aren't pretty. I am thankful so far I haven't experienced damage of any kind from them but saddened because my aunt lost her home completely in one of the deadliest tornadoes in our area and thankful she and her family are still alive.

If you haven't seen this film yet then it's definitely worth a watch!

8.5/10

Twister (1996)


No comments:

Post a Comment