Thursday, September 1, 2022

The Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power S. 1 Ep. 1 & 2

 


Pleasing - Enjoyable

I was pleasantly surprised after watching the first two episodes from going into it with neutral or no expectations. The sets and cinematography are mind-bowing. In a sense, it's like watching a Peter Jackson Tolkien film.

I like Nori Brandyfoot quite a bit because she's like a female Peregrin 'Pippin' Took with her ever curious ways.

Sir Lenny Henry is amazing as Sadoc Burrows - I'm so happy he was added to the cast.

Ismael Cruz Cordova as Arondir is perfect - I think he's a much needed character and will be much like Legolas with his archery skills in future episodes.

Morfydd Clark as a young Lady Galadriel is spot on! She really feels like a young Cate Blanchett.

I can go on and on bragging about this casting - everyone is grate and I'm happily surprised.

I am looking forward to the next 7 episodes this season and to the rest of the shows afterward.

9/10

The Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power

 

No comments:

Post a Comment