Thursday, May 4, 2017

Wolves (2014)

I Like It - A Nice Surprise

In the 1980s we had Teen Wolf, for the 2010s crowd it's Wolves (although not a comedy)! I think some of the Twilight crowd would like this film, and some of us that like B horror might like this movie too. It's not a top notch movie but it does entertain - fun as heck to watch.

I love the "Wolf Man" look to these werewolves - well done and a nice nod toward the "Wolf Man" films (and werewolf films along a similar vein).

I've been wondering if this film was any good - I got it in a film pack and I'm glad I did... I've really enjoyed this movie! A very entertaining modern werewolf film. I am pleasantly surprised I like this one so much - I do love werewolf films but not all of them are good but this one is worth a watch IF you don't mind some teenage lead roles.

7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment