Thursday, May 4, 2017

I, Frankenstein (2014)

Not All That Good


Some great casting in this film: Miranda Otto (LotR), Bill Nighy (PotC, Underworld, Harry Potter), Kevin Grevioux (Underworld) but they are all cast in a rather lame Frankenstein film here. The story is rather bad and there is misuse plus over use of CGI.

I can forgive terrible special effects but I have problems forgiving a lame story. I really don't know what they were thinking with this one. Sure it's an original story - but just not a good one.

Angels that are Gargoyles?! Demons after Frankenstein's Monster aka Adam. Demons planning to launch a war on humans (killing and enslaving them)  while Frankenstein's Monster, Adam, is sorta in a "superhero" role - an Anti-Hero I guess he's suppose to be in this film.

Points for trying to come up with a new story - something different - but it's not very good and I hate to say that. The film only semi holds my attention.

I won't complain to bad, it came in a film pack. lol.

4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment