Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Portrait of a Showgirl (1982)

Portrait of a Crappy Film
It's just a portrait of a crappy film... an overly dramatic film about 3 showgirls and their personal lives. I love to see the real Las Vegas showgirls onstage (on film I've never been out there) BUT I don't care to see a boring film on the fictional mundane lives of 3 fictional showgirls.

I also did not care to see Rita Moreno doing her best Rhoda impersonation - oh my gosh spare me with the shouting every single line!!! The rest of them are just melodramatic.

If you want to see several familiar faces from the 1970s and early 1980s in a very boring film about the boring and dramatic lives of 3 showgirls then you might like this film. If not you can easily skip this yawn.

1/10   


No comments:

Post a Comment