Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Beyond the Door (1982)

Beyond Boring

So a guy kills his wife, he is put in prison for it and his stepdaughter visits him. The stepdaughter is sexually involved with a man and her stepdad. The girl is no good and both men know it but both men "like her in that way" so both like to have sex with her. This weird, awful movie is done in the most boring way possible. It's a sick story to begin with but they could have at least created it in an interesting way that it would get more viewers.

I would have never even watched this movie but it came in the Midnight Movie Madness 50-Pack by Mill Creek and I always watch every movie in film packs - even if I have to fast-forward and skip through them to watch the ending. I had to do the fast-forwarding this with this mess of a film that hardly ever gets viewers or reviewers - and I know why now, it's not worth it.

1/10


No comments:

Post a Comment