Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Wrath of the Titans (2012)

Action Packed Sequel - It Is A Little Better

I do agree that this sequel is better than the 2010 Clash of the Titans. I find the special effects better, acting better, the story better (*1981 Clash's story was a bit different than the 2010). I am surprised I like this film a little better than the 2010 Clash. Even the overall look and feel to this sequel is somewhat better. It's dirtier and gritter. I will admit that I'm not fond of those double sided monsters though - they were a bit goofy looking lol... but I am pleased with the rest of the creatures for the most part. It seems they took more a little bit more time with this film... but maybe it just appears that way to me.

Anyway, I like the 1981 best, this film is seconded on my rating list and 2010 Wrath takes third place. The 2010 Clash and 2012 Wrath does give me something different to watch.

One more note: to me, Kronos is very much like the Balrog from LotR. I kept expecting Gandalf to yell "You shall not pass!". LOL.

7.5/10

 

No comments:

Post a Comment