Friday, March 4, 2016

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)

Fantastic Fantasy Film


No other way to word it: It's a fantastic fantasy film! This is almost the book brought to life - almost. What we have in the film is the heart and core of the book well written & acted, beautifully filmed. Choreographed to perfection.  The sets, filming locations and the costuming are drop dead gorgeous. The screenplay / story is outstanding.

I have nothing but good to say about this film - all I can do is brag. I *think* J.R.R. Tolkien himself would be very well pleased with this  movie. It may not be perfect - but no movie is exactly perfect and this one comes close to it.

Yes I highly recommend this film to fantasy film lovers. I'm sure most everyone has seen this film already - but I am long past due to brag... err hummm... write a review, even if it's just to brag.

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment