Friday, March 4, 2016

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)

Still Incredible 


The second film did not loose any steam... instead it keeps building. No matter how many times I see these movies I still get the same thrills that I did at first viewing.

This film is a bit dirtier, grittier than the first film... due to the war torn areas and great battles involved. CGI used for a lot of these scenes but not misused.. which is nice. I'm kinda picky about CGI and Peter Jackson's films are always done in good taste - never abused.

Like the first film, the 2nd film leaves you craving more - which we get in the 3rd in the series "Return of the King". I can say that for movies that are around 3 hours in length - the films seems short to me... the time goes by so quickly when watching.

Another film I would highly recommend for fans of High Fantasy.

10/10



No comments:

Post a Comment