Wednesday, January 18, 2017

They Came from Beyond Space (1967)

Could Not Hold My Interest

Film poster is misleading. The film is not the way the poster depicts. They are not aliens in their spacesuits but rather they take over people's bodies who wear business suits. I plays out like a spy film rather than an alien invasion. If someone walked and and caught you watching it they would
think you were watching some spy movie rather than an alien invasion film - except for the ending and a couple of other quick scenes.

This one is actually a very low B grade film and not one of those Z grades. But it still did not hold my interest. I've seen Z films that are more exciting than this.

I'm not saying this a bad film, I'm just saying it did not hold my interest.

2/10
They Came from Beyond Space (1967)

No comments:

Post a Comment