Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Atomic Brain (1963)

A Mess Of A Film But (Barely) Watchable

"The Atomic Brain" aka "Monstrosity" - the film itself is a monstrosity but it is, just barely, watchable. There are many other sci-fi horror films to watch other than this one. I acquired it in the Sci-Fi Classics 50-Films Pack and I ended up watching it one night.

It's sorta Frankenstein-ish but not nearly as good though. Yet still, this film, Atomic Brain, is kinda enjoyable in it's way. Where else can you see a cat with a woman's brain and a woman with a cat's brain?

The awful acting had me laughing, poking fun at it, so I guess I kinda enjoyed it - I didn't turn it off nor did I push the fast-forward button so that says something about my enjoyment of watching the film.

4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment