Wednesday, December 7, 2016

King of Kong Island (1968)

It's Just A Stupid Awful Film

I had my hopes up that this would be so bad that it's good - but it isn't. It's just a stupid awful film. I watched and listened to the film while cleaning the house. I had more fun cleaning up dishes, cleaning out the cat box, plus sweeping and mopping the floors than I did with this movie (if you can call it that). The one thing about the film is it bored me enough to go ahead and do what I needed to do in the house.

I really have to take out the trash in a bit and I would throw this film in the garbage but it came in a 50-Pack so there are other films on the same disc. That means I'm keeping the film but it will go in my profile folder list labeled "My Garbage Collection".

1/10
King of Kong Island (1968)


No comments:

Post a Comment