Monday, November 14, 2016

Beyond the Moon (1956)

Not What I Expected - It's A Bit Boring

I was expecting something else from this film I guess. I didn't realize it was from three episodes of a TV serial cut down and put together into a film version. I was thinking this was a "movie" movie and not a serial. Oh well, live and learn I guess. This is Rocky Jones, Space Ranger!

It looks like something I might have watched if I was a little kid in the 1950s but it's not something I care to watch in this day and age. I'm not saying this is an awful movie but I am saying it's just not my thing.

If you have kids and like science fiction and want your child/children to watch something wholesome then this film is a good starting place.

Those baseball caps they were wearing in a spaceship really got to me, but not in a good way... very silly. lol.

2/10


No comments:

Post a Comment