Monday, November 14, 2016

Abraxas, Guardian of the Universe (1990)

Not Much Action For An Action Film

Most of the time action films are overrun with way too much action for my tastes but this film doesn't have a lot of action - it's more or less a lot of talk. I tried watching this movie - about the first 10 minutes of it then hit the fast-forward button to watch it that way... and all I really saw was a bunch of talk that looked as boring as what I did see.
I'm sorry but the beginning of the film bored me to tears that's why I hit the fast-forward button.

This is another film I got from the Sci-Fi Invasion 50-Pack and another I'll add to my Garbage Film List. I'm not big on action films, there are a handful of them I like just fine, but the bulk of action films I'm not overly fond of - this film is one of them.

1/10


No comments:

Post a Comment