Monday, May 9, 2016

Zontar: The Thing from Venus (1966)

I Could Not Sit Through This


This is one totally awful film. I could not even watch it long enough for all the bad acting and overdone story line - this story seems to be left over from some of the 1950s sci-fi horror film yet this 1966 film is not nearly as good.

The acting in this film is so lame - I'd rather sit and people watch in a mall than watch this film (I think I really could get more enjoyment that way) or stab my eye out with a toothpick than watch and listen to the bad acting in this terrible film.  This film is so bad I couldn't even get a giggle or two out of it's awfulness.

I usually at least like the older B-films to a degree - a few of them I love!! This film is like scraping the bottom of the barrel of the heap of B-movies out there to watch.

1/10



No comments:

Post a Comment