Thursday, May 5, 2016

The Lady Vanishes (1938)

Not A Comedy Thriller


For me personally, this film is over rated. It's good but not superb. A persons taste in films is completely subjective - it's all a matter of personal preferences.

I found this one cute - not a thrilling psychological thriller as I was lead on to believe the film to be - once everyone entered onto the train. It is a (comedy) thriller but not as great as I was looking forward to, I was hoping the film would become very serious once the gang entered the train. Now don't get me wrong the film is good for what it is: a comedy thriller.

The film has manatee written all over it to me, IDK maybe it's the comedy that has me feeling that way because I prefer serious thrillers for the nighttime mainly.

6.5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment