Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Wolves of Kromer (1998)

Nice Movie


The two "werewolves or wolves" are a metaphor for the coming of age and male homosexuality. The idea behind the film is "Basically we are no different than the rest of you." The strange part is, they didn't have to add the wolf part into the film - they could have left it as simply young gay love and it would have be basically the same movie.

There are parts of this film that could have been "spiced up" a bit because those scenes are rather boring really. A little bit of humor but quite a bit of drama. Overall a worthwhile film for young gay men.

I have to say the two "wolves" are very nice looking - Lee Williams played Seth and could easily play Dorian Gray - that is who I see when I look at him.

To be honest: I had to fast forward through some of the film because I found it boring - the middle lagged to much for me.

5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment