Monday, April 18, 2016

Dr. Terror's House of Horrors (1965)

A Good Horror Anthology


This is one of the better horror anthologies on the market. 5 really good segments horror with a great cast. This one is a great watch. In-between the stories is a great story in itself of Dr. "Terror" Schreck who is on a train with 5 other men and read their tarot cards thus our 5 segments.  The stories include: a werewolf, a human-killing plant, voodoo, a zombie crawling hand and a vampire - all of which are good.

I'm still trying to decide on which of the 5 tales is my favorite - I think I'm torn between the werewolf, zombie hand and vampire as my number one pick. But what I liked the best about this anthology was the train ride scenes where they were getting their tarot cards read.

Really good film for late at night or for the 31 Days of Halloween Movie Fest.

8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment