Saturday, January 23, 2016

Suspense: A Night at an Inn (1949)

Excellent Thriller - Karloff is Super


This is only the second episode of "Suspense" I have seen and I really have enjoyed both episodes. If the rest of the series is like the two I have seen then I would enjoy the entire series. The other I have seen is Suspense: A Cask of Amontillado (1949) with Bela Lugosi.

This episode has plenty of trills and mystery for fans of the genres as well as fans of Boris Karloff. Boris Karloff is super in this as Toff - a super tough guy but is as creepy as this episode.

This really is a must see for fans of Boris Karloff. He's as good as ever.

Fans of the older suspense, mysteries, thrillers and horror might enjoy this one as well.

8/10
Suspense: A Night at an Inn (1949)


No comments:

Post a Comment