Monday, November 9, 2015

Legacy of Blood (1978)




It's OK


I will say this film is just "OK". Not the world's worst horror film - I've seen far worse than this film. But I have seen much better horror films from the 1970s. That leaves this one in the middle.

Basically we have a rich uncle that dies and he leaves a will. His 3 nieces and their husbands show up for the reading of the will. All of them that want a part of the inheritance must stay in the house for 3 days - isolated from the rest of the world. One by one they are bumped off by an unknown killer. Who is the killer?

While you might easily guess who the killer is in this stereo-typical plot - the film is good for some Z-grade giggles. 

The movie is worth about 4 stars to me but I did get a kick out of watching the film and John Carradine is in the movie so it gets a couple of extra stars from me.

6/10

 Legacy of Blood (1978)

No comments:

Post a Comment