Monday, October 26, 2015

Snowbeast (1977)

Good Made For TV Horror


This is in the Drive-In 50-pack Collection. I remember seeing this one on TV a long time ago. I watched recently and the film is adequately good. One of the better films in the Drive-in pack to me.

The film is not your top-notch Hollywood Horror film but it is worth watching if you are a fan of horror and Bigfoot / Yeti (Abominable Snowman). Just keep in mind when watching the movie is was made for TV in the 1970s.

The story is mediocre, nothing extraordinary, but the film does have a story. It's not overrun by a Yeti just out killing people which is good to me. I like a good horror story not a monster on film just mindlessly killing throughout the film.

I would say worth watching if you ever catch it on TV or acquire it in a film pack.

6.5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment