Friday, October 2, 2015

Plan 9 from Outer Space (1959)

Worth A Watch


There are people who say "Plan 9 From Outer Space is the worst movie ever made.".  I agree this is not a quality film but I disagree that this is the worst film ever made. I have seen worse. Much worse. I would put the film in the category of a fairly decent film to watch for fans of B-rated sci-fi and horror for it's novelty and somewhat entertaining value.

You will not see much of Bela Lugosi here...in fact, hardly anything at all from him. He passed away during the filming. You can see quite a bit of Tor Johnson and Vampira in this one.

The story is not all that good. In fact is terrible. Yet it is fun to watch so I do recommend this movie for sheer the novelty of it and because it is Bela Lugosi's last film before his untimely death on August 16, 1956.

6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment