Monday, December 22, 2014

Mill of the Stone Women (1960)

A Good Classic Horror Film


This is a film that was recommended to me - after the first few minutes I realized I have seen this movie before and said to myself "oh yes I recall seeing this years ago and this is a pretty good film...". After re-watching the film again in it's entirety, I must say it is as good as I recalled it to be. Good to see this classic again.

This movie is more of a mystery than horror - but believe me there is enough horror in the film to enjoy. The movie has enough suspenseful twists and turns to keep it very interesting.

Just like other reviewers have mentioned, it is a pseudo-gothic movie. If you like gothic films, wax museum horror and mystery classics then you just might like Mill of the Stone Women (1960).

8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment