Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Hobbit (1977)

A Fantastic TV Movie


I was 5 years old in 1977 - so I had the pleasure of watching it when it first aired. I fell in-love with this movie so much that my parents bought me both of the read along record albums to this film (I still wish I had them today but lost them many years ago).

This is an outstanding classic TV Movie. If you loved Peter Jackson's films (Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit series) plus animations then I'm sure you would love this old 1977 made-for-TV movie. It's well worth finding a copy of the film to watch. I would love a copy of this movie to add to my collection.

Other great animated classic films that are similar: "The Black Cauldron", "The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe", "The Last Unicorn" and "The Secret of NIMH".

9.5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment