Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Mists of Avalon (2001)

Impressive Film

I have not watched very much actual television over the last few years so I never know what is coming on. But one bored evening I was flipping through channels and I accidentally caught the movie on from the beginning of the film... needless to say I stopped on the channel to watch this movie instead of turning off the TV and finding something else to do as usual. I was completely impressed and captivated by The Mists of Avalon (2001).

The Mists of Avalon (2001) is an impressive made for TV movie. I found myself engrossed in a soap-opera like story of Avalon/Camelot. The relationships between the characters where intriguing to me. I've never seen a more detailed story of the Arthurian legend. This movie is worthy of watching to anyone that enjoys tales of Camelot.

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment